Attention FireStick Users: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users’ online activities. If found streaming copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick, you could get into serious trouble. Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend you to get the best FireStick VPN and hide your identity so that your movie viewing experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
1. Go to the home screen of your FireStick or Fire TV and select the option Settings on the top.
2. Select and click My Fire TV.
3. Next, choose Developer Options
4. Turn ON Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Next, click Turn on when the following warning message is displayed on your FireStick screen. (At your own risk) Only download the apps from the place which you trust.
Let’s download the actual app now
- We can not download any apps directly from Web browsers in Firestick. Search Downloader (From the FireStick home-screen choose Search (lens icon) on the top left and type in the name of the app. Select Downloader in the search results and follow the onscreen instructions to install it.)
- Open Downloader app and enter following URL: URL – https://www.firesticktricks.com/cinema
- Click on Go
- Downloader will now download the app and start installing it in Firestick.
- Click Next at bottom right
- Next, click Install
- Once the app is installed, click on Done
- Out of three options, Select Delete since the app is now already installed.(To save storage space)
Everything you stream on Cinema HD APK is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Disclaimer: We do not own the app mentioned in this article. Download at your own risk. Fire stick is owned by Amazon.
Need sony live app plzzz